Thank you to all those mums & dads who helped make the decision to cancel sports day.
It's such a shame that the weather was once again against us.
Time is running out to rearrange but if we can find a slot before the Y6 leave we will.
Again, I am so sorry that we had to cancel, but it would have been no fun in the cold and drizzle. Thank you so much for your understanding!