Vision, Mission statement & Values.
Summer Lane Primary Vision and Values Statement.
Summer Lane Primary is an always improving school on a journey to becoming outstanding
To achieve this, we aspire to;
- Have a school which promotes high academic achievement where pupils make the best progress possible.
- Have well rounded pupils who are happy, resilient and independent learners.
- Have a balanced and stimulating curriculum developed by quality teaching.
- Have a welcoming and vibrant atmosphere with well maintained facilities.
- Be an inclusive school where every child is supported and valued.
We want our children to be proud of their school & uphold our ‘Golden Rules.’
Proud of their environment;
Proud of their actions;
Proud of their thoughts;
Proud of their work.
In short, we aim to uphold our motto and to continue to promote Summer Lane Primary as,
‘A School To Be Proud Of’!”