Vision, Mission statement & Values.
Summer Lane Primary Vision and Values Statement.
Summer Lane Primary is an always improving school empowering our pupils to embrace learning, achieve their personal best and build their emotional, social and physical well-being.
To achieve this, we aspire to;
- Have a school which promotes high academic achievement where pupils make the best progress possible.
- Have well rounded pupils who are happy, resilient and independent learners.
- Have a balanced and stimulating curriculum developed by quality teaching.
- Have a welcoming and vibrant atmosphere with well maintained facilities.
- Be an inclusive school where every child is supported and valued.
We want our children to be proud of their school & uphold our ‘Golden Rules.’
Proud of their environment;
Proud of their actions;
Proud of their thoughts;
Proud of their work.
In short, we aim to uphold our motto and to continue to promote Summer Lane Primary as,
‘A School To Be Proud Of’!”